Parkhill, Smith & Cooper Inc. Print Shop Technician - Lubbock in Lubbock, Texas
Full-time, benefits eligible position working with great people operating Xerox and blueline equipment, assists in monitoring and stocking reproduction supplies and material, assists in analyzing print job requests to determine proper sequencing and scheduling, performs simple maintenance and custodial tasks in the office and assists in keeping storage rooms neat and organized.
- Operates Xerox and blueline equipment.
- Confers with persons requesting print jobs to determine preference of methods and materials.
- Assists in analyzing print job requests to determine proper sequencing and scheduling.
- Assists in keeping track of print requests indicating priority, date due, and status of job.
- Assists in controlling the quality of all print jobs.
- Performs minor mechanical repairs on equipment.
- Assists in monitoring and stocking reproduction supplies and material.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription insurance, Employee Retirement Plan, overtime pay, competitive pay, professional development
Location: Lubbock, TX, USA
Pay Rate: DOE
Pay Type: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time