Anthem Dir FEP Compliance/Int Control in Lubbock, Texas
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve atone of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for management and oversight of Anthem’s Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) business unit’s compliance program, including internal audit and controls, privacy, external audit, and quality assurance teams. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- · Ensuring internal controls are adequate to safeguard corporate assets.
- · Ensuring the integrity of financial reporting systems.
- · Monitoring compliance with privacy requirements.
- · Ensuring the compliance program meets contractual and regulatory requirements, including those specified in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and any applicable agency supplement.
- · Directing the development of the annual risk assessment and Master Audit Plan.
- · Managing the performance of financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with the annual Master Audit Plan.
- · Serving as lead investigator and primary compliance contact for the business unit, coordinating closely with aligned legal counsel.
- · Managing the overall reporting, tracking, trending and measuring of all internal and external audits.
- · Coordinating strategic responses to ensure that corrective action plans are completed, evaluated, tested and risk assessments are completed.
- · Ensuring all OPM and Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program (FEP) Director’s Office (FEPDO) reporting requirements are met.
- · Evaluating existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- · Managing FEP compliance training for associates and develops metrics to report on effectiveness.
· Hiring, training, coaching, counseling, and evaluating performance of direct reports.
Requires a BA/BS degree and 10-15 years of regulatory compliance experience in healthcare, with a strong preference for experience with the Federal Acquisition Regulation and the Office of Personnel Management Federal Employees Health Benefits Acquisition Regulation (FEHBAR), or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Experience with FEHBP and FEP operations and requirements strongly preferred. MBA, JD, and/or CPA preferred, but not required.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.__/ / /
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Dir FEP Compliance/Int Control
Requisition ID: PS4457