Premium Retail Services Reset Team Member in Lubbock, Texas
*POSITION OPEN: *
Reset Team Member
Resets available July – September
Monday – Friday
8:30 am- 4:30pm - 1 Shift
3:30 pm- midnight- 1 Shift
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
Premium Retail Services has a great opportunity for EXPERIENCED reset representatives for a major retail drug chain.
- Follow the direction of store management and your assigned Team Leader
- Ensure product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products
- Collaborate with your assigned team to complete the reset within the allowed time frame
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED
- Minimum one year experience in retail merchandising and resets
- Ability to read and implement plan-o-grams
- Reliable transportation to arrive at store as scheduled
- Commitment to finish the entire reset
- Experience with detailed resets helpful
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Smartphone/Tablet with Data Plan Preferred
Walking and standing for long periods of time. Using hands, fingers, vision, handle or feel, talk and hear. Reaching, bending, stooping, twisting, pushing, pulling and moving items. Lifting up to 40 pounds. Install and secure Company products in retail environments.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving foward by moving beyond what' expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team deliverying results for a cutting-ede roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: TX, Lubbock
Rep City/Location: Lubbock