St. Joseph Health Registered Nurse - Resource Pool Staffing- Full Time- Nights- Texas - ICU exp needed in Lubbock, Texas
Registered Nurse - Resource Pool Staffing- Full Time- Nights- Texas - ICU exp needed
Covenant Health System
Requisition # R255726
· The RN Tier II independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients.
· Uses information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient's plan of care.
· Able to adapt quickly to floor environment
· Schedule flexibility
· High hourly pay rates
· Will work in a variety of challenging and fast-paced units on main campus
· Opportunity to work in different units from week to week
· Must meet monthly, hour commitment
Minimum Position Qualifications:
· Candidates must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and become licensed in the state of Texas
· BSN required or BSN must be completed within five years
License / Certification:
· Current licensure in Texas or an approved compact state as a Registered Nurse or proof of application for licensure
· Certified in BLS
· Two years of RN experience required
· Full Time
· Night Shift
· 12 hour Shifts
Covenant Health System is a faith-based ministry, focused on caring for the whole person - body, mind, and spirit - working with others to improve health and quality of life in our communities.
Thank you for applying with CHS. Your application will carefully be reviewed for the position(s) you have applied for. Please continue to seek career opportunities with us by visiting our web site at www.covenanthealth.org. Your interest in Covenant Health System is appreciated.
Covenant Health System provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Covenant Health System complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Positions specified as “on call/per diem” refers to employment consisting of shifts scheduled on as “as needed basis” to fill in for staff vacancies.