Epic Health Services Pediatric Home Based Physical Therapist (PT) in Lubbock, Texas
Epic Pediatric Therapy, part of the Aveanna family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays. We serve children across the states of Texas, Virginia, Arizona and Colorado!
*Epic Pediatric Therapy is hiring compassionate Physical Therapists to provide coordinated care to pediatric patients, ages 0-21 years, in the home setting. The Registered professional will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being. The Physical Therapist will also plan, organize and conduct physical therapy treatment programs based on the medical referral and evaluation as well as collaborate with interdisciplinary teams. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Pediatric Therapy is the place for you! *
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an APTA approved program
- Licensure: Current state license as a Physical Therapist, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: One year experience as a Physical Therapist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred. Pediatric experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Pediatric Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
General Area: Lubbock, TX
Job Code: 28957