Lubbock County Male Urinalysis Technician in Lubbock, Texas
Department:Lubbock-Crosby County Community Supervision & Corrections Department
Job Name:Male Urinalysis Technician
Job Description:• Responsible for the collection of urine, hair, saliva or other specimens and handles the specimens in accordance with all legal, evidentiary, chain of custody, and laboratory procedures.
• Prepares specimens and associated documents for shipping to laboratory.
• Handles and disposes of specimens according to policy and guidelines.
• Accurately documents actions in the appropriate case file.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by superiors.
• Follows CJAD and Departmental policies.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED; some college is preferred. Must understand and practice Universal Precautions for Prevention of Infectious Diseases. Possess skills to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Have the ability to operate a personal computer. Must have the ability to work independently and efficiently. Possess a valid Texas driver’s license and liability automobile insurance pursuant to Texas motor vehicle laws. Must have a telephone number at which they can be reached and access to reliable transportation. A criminal history will be conducted.
Job Attachments:No Attachments
Close Date:Closes When Filled
Cover Letter Required:Yes
To apply for this job, please login or create an access ID if you have not done so already.