Parkhill, Smith & Cooper Inc. HR Part-time Student in Lubbock, Texas
Under general supervision assist the Human Resource department with various projects including benefit administration, recruitment, retention, career development, employee relations, policy, performance management and HRIS systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the administration of employee benefits programs including medical, dental, prescription, vision, telemedicine, worker compensation, FSA, HSA, disability, leaves of absence, wellness, etc.
- Assist in recruitment and retention efforts.
- Assist with planning, organizing and coordinating the activities of the administration and deployment of internal and external education, training, and employee/community development programs.
- General office work including data entry and filing, copying, and scanning documents.
- Anticipated graduation date of December of 2017
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Currently enrolled in a degree program that is HR related and an interest to pursue a career in the HR field post-graduation.
Department: Human Resources
Location: Lubbock, TX, USA
Employment Type: Part Time
Pay Type: Hourly
Pay Rate: DOE