St. Joseph Health Charge Nurse II-Renal Dialysis Full Time/Nights in Lubbock, Texas
Charge Nurse II-Renal Dialysis Full Time/Nights
Covenant Health System
Requisition # R265090
· The Charge Nurse independently uses the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients.
· Uses information from a variety of sources to assess, plan, implement, identify outcomes and evaluate patient’s plan of care.
· Candidates must meet the criteria to sit for the NCLEX examination and become licensed in the state of Texas.
· BSN required or BSN must be completed within five years of promotion to CN IV.
· At least 2 years of RN experience
· Charge Nurse or Leadership experience required
· Leadership Skills
· Strong Communication Skills
· Team Player
License / Certification:
· Current licensure in Texas or an approved compact state as a Registered Nurse or proof of application for licensure
· Certified in BLS
· Specialty certification required
· Full Time
· 12 hours
· 72 hour bi-weekly
Covenant Health System is a faith-based ministry, focused on caring for the whole person - body, mind, and spirit - working with others to improve health and quality of life in our communities.
Thank you for applying with CHS. Your application will carefully be reviewed for the position(s) you have applied for. Please continue to seek career opportunities with us by visiting our web site at www.covenanthealth.org. Your interest in Covenant Health System is appreciated.
Covenant Health System provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Covenant Health System complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Positions specified as “on call/per diem” refers to employment consisting of shifts scheduled on as “as needed basis” to fill in for staff vacancies.