Epic Health Services Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)- Pediatric Home Based in Lubbock, Texas
Epic Pediatric Therapy, part of the Aveanna family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays. We serve children across the states of Texas, Virginia, Arizona and Colorado!
*Epic Pediatric Therapy is hiring compassionate Certified Occupational Therapist Assistantsto provide coordinated occupational therapy to pediatric patients, ages 0-21 years, in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Pediatric Therapy is the place for you! *
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy assistant with an Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Licensure: Current state license as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Experience: One year experience as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant preferred. Pediatric experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Epic Pediatric Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
Business Sector: Epic Pediatric Therapy
General Area: Odessa, TX
Job Code: 35238